Mmmmk. I sorta fail at this, so I'm gonna do it this way, while I get everything organized. By the way, doesn't she look tiny in that chair?
My Recipe (First time I've ever cooked chicken, and used a barbecue. Recipe and pictures)
- Jubilee and Charlie (a story about two friends)
- Jubilee and Edgar (Edgar finally has a playmate)
- My mental health (New pills, are they working?)
- Cleaning House (Why something as simple as cleaning, turns me crazy)
- Jubilee Out in Public (She now has paper work!)
- Jubilee At the Vet (Too Young for Shots)
These stories are all what happened this week, and will be posted and finished by Sunday.
My Recipe (complete)
Why I decided to cook the chicken breasts for my friends
- Rough ingredients that I used
How I cooked it using seasoned boiling water, then barbecue Pictures of the process The amazing thing about Krafts salad dressing My dads words of wisdom 'You can turn any meal into gourmet by knowing how to use spices correctly' Why I'm so proud I made it by myself. (IE. lesson I learned)
Jubilee and Charlie
- 60 pound Australian Cattle Dog/Alaskan Husky Cross vs. 1.1 pound kitten
- Friendship Made in Heaven
- Short video clip of them playing
- Charlie the Gentle Giant
Jubilee and Edgar
- Gentle Siamese
- How They Play
- No Longer Being Attacked By Edgar!
- Best Friends
My Mental Health
- Lesson Of the Week
- New Medications
- Improving but Behind
- How Jubilee is Changing my Life
- Where I need Improvement
- The Fact I'm Improving!
Out In Public
- Jubilee Ms. Popular
- Learning How To Stay In The Bag
- Public Relations
- Miss Puffy Poof (Getting her used to other animals)
- My Parrot
- Why I chose Bear Creek Animal Clinic
- Too Young for Shots
- Dr. Lee
Please feel free to leave comments, helpful tips and well wishes. Thank you.